Saturday, November 17, 2007

A first taste...

Today Benjamin had his first taste of rice cereal. Yum! Can't you tell how much he enjoyed it?




This last picture shows he survived without too much trauma. Feeding time is done, and you can tell - he looks a little relieved!! But really, he did quite well for it being his first taste of anything but milk. I think he'll be eating with gusto in no time!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, ben, you're growing up! your photos were priceless. and i'm glad to see your parents read the warning label on your bumbo and don't have it on a raised surface. :-)

Katie said...

I have to laugh at Lara's comment... I saw that "recall" as well... did people really put the bumbo seat on tables???

How exciting.... real food! Yeah Ben!

Anonymous said...

The look on his face cracks me up! Benjamin looks just like his daddy. In my mind its almost like Mark sitting there in the seat doing that and it makes me laugh even more! ;-)

Casey said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine,

This is your sister Sarah. It was wonderful to see you at Thanksgiving (and to help feed Ben then--he's a lot more enthusiastic about eating solid foods now!). Changing Ben was an interesting experience--not bad interesting, good--he kept squealing and shrieking, and I kept thinking you were going to rush upstairs wondering what I was doing to him. But apparently happy shrieks sound very different from angry, and everything turned out great. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in January!