So I've emailed a few of you to get permission to add your blog link to my blog. If you don't want to - no sweat! But if you have a blog, and I didn't ask permission, it's because either your blog is set to private, or because I don't know you have a blog. If the latter is true, please let me know - I'd love to keep up with you via your blog!!
The first link is to our Picasa website where we post lots of our pictures. I'm a month behind, but I'll try to catch up.
Thanks to all my blog readers! Oh, assuming Julia gives me permission to post the link to her blog, you totally have to check it out - it has AMAZING pictures! And if you like it, go to the link on her page to vote for it as the "best blog" - her and her husband Tyson designed it themselves (from scratch, without the use of a tool like google." How's that for a pitch, Julia? How are you doing with votes?
And Robyn, next time there's a vote for my cute baby contest, let me know, and I'll post the link on my blog too!
Happy reading to all - and to all a good night!
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dad and I really enjoyed the updates - it sounds like you are dealing with the up's and down's of parenting with grace, understanding, and humor - sort of humbling, huh? We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving - the crib is up, the sheets are on, the baby toys in the basket, all we need is the baby! It will be great to see you, and we'll really miss Mark. Love, mom.
I love the updated look. Good job!
Thanks for the props Katherine!! I love the new look and smiling pictures!!! We can be blog addicts together. Looking forward to reading about all your new adventures!! ~Julia
Post a Comment