A few cute new pictures of Benjamin, because I couldn't resist. A true update will follow - although maybe not really for a few more weeks. Must get through 1st week of December. Then it should be a little easier for a while (let's hope!)...
It's naked belly time! Ben's favorite activity following bath time!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i only see one picture - are there supposed to be more? Anya just looked at this picture and said, "Who is that baby?" Steve said, "It's Ben." Anya replied, "No, it's BENJAMIN!!!" :-)
Or EvaBenj, as we called the babies during the wedding...
I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw him last month!!
Katherine he is SO CUTE! I wish Danielle would just chill after a bath...she screams when you take her out of the water - she obviously got the "scuba gene" from Erik - not me!
Have you tried infant massage? I heard it's good for getting them ready for bed, but I'm trying to find out if anyone has done it and how it went!
Post a Comment