Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello friends! The baby's due date is April 1st, which is coming up in a hurry! We spent a big chunk of last weekend getting things ready - sorting baby clothes, cleaning the swing, etc. I'm hoping to paint the nursery before she gets here, but all the essentials are pretty much done. We're really looking forward to meeting this young lady! Here are the 8 month photos, as well as a few others. Doesn't Katherine look fantastic!? BTW, this is Mark writing. :-)





If you need a kiss, come see our boy. He likes kissing now.


"Is that [insert name] in there?"


Mmmmm. Banana muffins.


After a year and a half, Ben is finally growing. This wasn't staged, he really is carrying that 10 gallon tupperware from the other room. We were impressed!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pictures and can't wait to find out her name! Good luck with the next couple weeks!

Katie said...

You look great, Katherine! I can't wait to see photos of and hear the name of your little lady!

p.s. your kitchen layout (as far as I can tell in the photo) is IDENTICAL to ours! CRAZY! Oh, but you have much nicer countertops!!!

Julia said...

You DO look great!!! (and your kitchen does too :) - lol)

Crystal said...

You go, sexy mama!