Monday, May 05, 2008

Beautiful Boy

We had our first "professional" photoshoot with Benjamin a couple of weeks ago while visiting the Other Griffiths for Nathan's (Ben's cousin) first birthday party! Robyn's friend Megan took the pictures below. She sent these as a "preview" for the results of the shoot - we're still waiting for the whole CD - but I'll post more pictures when they arrive.
If anyone needs pictures taken in Forney, TX - I can recommend one great photographer (thanks again for hooking us up Robyn!)













4 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable! He really looks like you, Katherine!

Crystal said...

Cute! Naked on a lamb skin rug though? What future professions are you gearing him for? :)

Anonymous said...

cute! glad it looks like you had a good photo experience.

Casey said...

These are so cute! I can see a little of you and a little of Mark in him!