Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Complete Photoshoot

We've uploaded Ben's whole photoshoot onto Picasa (see our pictures link on right of screen). The pics posted below are definitely the best, but if you want to see ones of Mark and I with Ben (although I don't think most are very flattering to me - do I really lack that much chin?!) - check it out. Warning - there are a LOT, and I didn't edit the nearly-duplicates out.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures, Katherine! You all look good! What a precious little boy you have!

Melissa said...

I love your pictures! They are SO cute! I agree with Kelly, you all look good!

Anonymous said...

You know what Ben's pictures remind me of? That picture of you your mom had hanging on the wall in her office. You know the one of you outside crouched down? I would be fun to see the picture next to Ben's.

By the way, I just went and looked at the pictures more detailed. There were a couple of photos your chin did look kind of funky, but anyone who knows you knows its just the photo. So dont worry about it. :-) Plus there were LOTS of really cute ones.

I am glad you guys own the CD because I want some copies!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family! My favorite is the one where you're holding him up in the air and you're all three looking so adoringly at each other. Does Ben's hair have a reddish tint to it or is it just the lighting in the pictures?

Danielle said...

Okay, it's time for a Benjamin update!!!!

(Katie & Danielle)