Katherine this is SO cute! I love the video. Thanks for posting it.
that's awesome. he loves it!
Wow! I'm jealous that it's so warm there...we are barely breaking into short weather back here in C-U.Liz
Too cute!
Your little one is really cute. Just letting you know I have a blog as well. See what I have been up to. scroyse.blopgspot.com
What a water baby! He's almost ready for swim lessons!
just a note to say i miss reading your blog. i'm sure you're busy, but i wanted you to know i miss you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Katherine this is SO cute! I love the video. Thanks for posting it.
that's awesome. he loves it!
Wow! I'm jealous that it's so warm there...we are barely breaking into short weather back here in C-U.
Liz
Too cute!
Your little one is really cute. Just letting you know I have a blog as well. See what I have been up to. scroyse.blopgspot.com
What a water baby! He's almost ready for swim lessons!
just a note to say i miss reading your blog. i'm sure you're busy, but i wanted you to know i miss you.
Post a Comment