I think my favorite was the baby in the backpack... heheh
Very funny... I think that's why I'm not a parent yet. But why are you reading Spanish blogs???Liz
Who needs baby books when you've got that!
Might I mention what a good job you have been doing with new postings?!
Good thing I read that! Otherwise, I may have done some BAD or UNSAFE things when I have baby! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think my favorite was the baby in the backpack... heheh
Very funny... I think that's why I'm not a parent yet. But why are you reading Spanish blogs???
Liz
Who needs baby books when you've got that!
Might I mention what a good job you have been doing with new postings?!
Good thing I read that! Otherwise, I may have done some BAD or UNSAFE things when I have baby! ;)
Post a Comment