Friday, March 07, 2008

February Pictures Are Up!

Two posts in one day - not bad! Mark was nice enough to post our pictures from February on our Picasa site. Enjoy! And have a great weekend!

PS. Sleep update: After sleeping through the night Tuesday night, we had a HORRIBLE night on Wednesday - he woke up at 10 PM, and we struggled on and off to get him to sleep until 1:45. But then last night he slept through the night again, no problems!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ben's political statement. He's such a smart kid! I was very sad that Obama lost in Texas.. :(

My favorite pic is of you and Ben on the recliner. Priceless!

Liz

Anonymous said...

great photos! ben looks like such a happy little guy.

and cool that you're building a shed. how far along are you now?

Anonymous said...

The shed is done! Except for one piece of trim left to put on the door. The inside has lots of shelves and all the tools are hanging neatly in their tool-organizer. Just put up some pictures of the completed shed on the Picasa website.

Anonymous said...

These pics are adorable!!! Ben is growing so fast. I can't believe it's been 9 months already. Not to completely depress you, but my oldest didn't sleep through the night consistently until after 12 months and my middle not until 10 months. I'm only telling you this so that you don't think something is "wrong." It will get better. I promise.