Sunday, November 05, 2006

True Confessions

So, I'll admit the real reason for this blog is that it's easier than creating a scrapbook. I'm now two months pregnant, and about a month ago I bought this cute little scrapbook with the intention of documenting my pregnancy so that (a) I would remember it in years to come and (b) I could share it with the baby when the baby is an adult. I have been especially lately fascinated with what my parents were like when they were younger, what it must have been like to have my sister and me, etc. So I thought a scrapbook would be a nice thing to make. Thing is, I don't actually think scrapbooking is that fun. Having a scrapbook is fun. Making it - not so much so. So this is my shortcut. I can easily type, post pictures, etc AND communicate with my friends, since I'm such a bad emailer. But I apologize in advance, this blog is created for selfish purposes, and as such the content is likely to mostly be tailored as a scrapbook - so may not be totally interesting to you.

But you may enjoy nonetheless. I know I immensely enjoy the blogs of the few people I know who actually do blogs. And I encourage more of you to start ones! :)

No comments: