On Memorial Day, our very talented friend Staci met us at the park for a family photo shoot. It was a hot, muggy morning as it had rained a lot the evening before --- but it made for some good splashing opportunities for Benjamin!
I just LOVE Staci's work --- no more stiff, formal poses for the Griffith family! :) She got some incredible shots of Benjamin - capturing his playful, happy nature! But I was equally impressed that she managed to get a number of creative photos of our whole family --- which is not easy to do with a newborn, squirmy toddler, and post-partum mom (more on this later!)...
Here are a few of our favorites (okay more than a few!). Staci, we'll be putting our order for prints in soon --- I just need to narrow down a fw favorites - I love them all!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 comments:
I love the pictures! Thanks for posting so many.
These kinds of photos are the best. Catching life as it happens! I'm a big fan of this! Dan and I had a conversation the other day on what we were looking for in a photographer and that's what I said was "no poses".
ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!
i'm so jealous! i love them all and can't imagine how hard it is to choose! thanks for sharing them.
those are great!
Post a Comment