GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it??!!! We are absolutely giddy with excitement. It also seems much more real that we're really going to have another baby. I (Mark) have found it hard to get too attached when it's just a little human, rather than a little boy or girl. WOOHOO!!!!
12 comments:
Woowzers!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys! You beat the odds! (And are helping tip the scale back in the girls favor!)
yeah! nora will be thrilled. :-)
yay...congrats! little girl pat will bring the girls back into majority!
Unbelievable! We're so excited, we're beside ourselves! She will be a lucky little girl to have such an amazing big brother!!!! love, mops and pops
Yeah a girl! Congrats and I can't wait to see her! Is Ben excited?
Congrats!! That is so exciting! :)
I'm trying to picture a female version of Mark.
Congrats!
That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would put more exclamation marks but it might be a bit much...
Congrats! How exciting! That's 3 girls in a row with Nora and Steph's Princess!
Congrats!
Congrats! Ben will be a great big brother to his little sis.
Just read this....we had no idea. I'm excited for you guys although don't expect anything from us, remember I'm not getting you anything if it's a girl, HEHEHE!!! You must tell me all your secrets as #3 is in the making!!!
Post a Comment