I think this picture was actually taken around week 14.5, but it's pretty close to the 3-month mark. Definitely think I'm bigger at 3 months this time around, and this afternoon a neighbor asked me if I was expecting based on the size of my belly --- it's the first time someone has asked based on how I look.
More updates coming soon (hopefully!)...

7 comments:
Looking good, Kaggie! Love, mops and pops
go belly go!
You look great! Thanks for the photos!
You do look great! THanks for the pictures!
When did you get a new couch? I like them!
You're looking more and more like Mark every day.
You look great pregers!
OMG, you're pregnant?! How did I not know this? Congratulations! You look so cute! April is a great time of the year to have a baby, even if it's born on April Fool's Day. I go back to work at the end of next week. It's definitely busy with two, but it's worth it. The people who told me the baby would be the easy one were right. ;)
Post a Comment