Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Here!

Sorry - forgot to post earlier. We made it to Dallas with very little (thankfully!) drama! A bit of traffic coming out of Houston, but we mostly used backroads. Took us 6 hours instead of the usual 4 - which certainly beats the 12 hours it took us during Rita to get to Austin.

So now we're enjoying a fun-filled weekend with the Other Griffiths!! Hope Ike isn't too mean to Houston...

3 comments:

Paul said...

Praise God that you are safely in Dallas! Yes, may your stuff in Houston experience God's mercy, as well as the stuff of many, many others.

I was awake half the night thinking about you and praying for you . . . and others. Most of all, I am grateful to know that you are out of harm's way, although it sounds like you might get wet in Forney.

Keep us posted! And may you all have fun together!!

Our love to you all 7,
Gramma and for Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

really glad to hear you are okay.

Casey said...

Yay! Glad you made it! I'll be watching TWC and thinking of you guys!