Thursday, August 09, 2007

We're Still Here!

Is anyone still checking my blog? I hope so! Don't give up on me yet - I do intend to post an update soon! In the meantime, check out Benjamin's two month pictures (he's already two months old!) - they are also on Picasa - just refer to the link in the last post. We have new pictures in the "Second Month" folder, and also in the "Cousins" folder - from a recent visit with Dan's brother & family.

Also, we'll be posting videos on the Picasa website soon, as well, so check back in a few days for those.

Hope you are well -and keep checking in!

5 comments:

Casey said...

I'm still checking! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm still checking...obsessively...twenty times a day at least.

Anonymous said...

I still check all the time too! The pics of Ben and the dog are adorable...especially the ones of them laying on the floor together. I don't have one question though, why does he sleep all wraped up like a mummy in his crib?? You know that I don't know anything about babies! ;0 lol

Liz

Katie said...

Love the videos!!!! He is SO ADORABLE! LUCKY YOU!!!!! We've got 7 more weeks assuming this kid comes on time - I am getting HUGE -measuing 2 weeks ahead - AGH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still checking, Katherine!