Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Website for Pictures

Mark started posting some pictures via Google's Picasa Website, so although there aren't really any new ones that weren't posted on Snapfish, they are better organized here. Plus, we'll try to update soon with some more recent pictures, so please keep checking back:

http://picasaweb.google.com/griffith.photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I was very happy checking out the pictures! Thanks for putting them up. I love seeing glimpses of your new life with Benjamin!

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's my long list of comments...in no particular order.
1. Love the new haircut, K.
2. I like how you added some comments to a few of the pictures.
3. Wow, Benjamin is really getting big! And he's looking so much older.
4. You said Ben a few times...are you calling him by both names?
5. It was fun to see the cousins in their matching clothes from CO.
6. I miss that part of the Houston museum. I wish we could go back with you.
7. You have a new chair since we were there. It looks super comfy!