Friday, June 29, 2007

Pictures

We've posted some pictures from Benjamin's first three weeks here:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=167215948/a=37679041/t_=37679041

They are all out of order (except for the first batch of hospital pictures, they basically go from newest to oldest), and we didn't weed out the good from the bad, so there's lots for your viewing pleasure. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! More pictures! I love the ones of the three of you outside. Very cute family!

I did have one question about picture #68 - where is Benjamin's head???

Katie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! You look fabulous for only having a baby a few weeks ago - I hope I can bounce back half as quickly!

Melissa said...

I love them! Thanks for posting the pictures. I did not realize Benjamin had blond hair, it looked so dark in previous pictures. (I thought he was the mailman's child).

Hehe, Lara is right about pic #68.... Does Benjamin have mysterious invisible baby powers?

Mark looks SO tired in a few of the pictures, good thing you got the co-sleeper. There are some really fabulous ones of you. You are one hot mamma!

Casey said...

Those were so cute! I love the picture of you carrying him in that sling thing. He looked so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

To comment on Mel's comment, I totally didn't know he had that much blond hair either. Although, I thought he was bald instead of dark like Mel. It's so cute to see a blond baby since I'm used to my own being so dark. That's how I always envisioned my babies would look - blond, even though I knew it probably wasn't genetically probable - so I think it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Not to be biased, but that must be the cutest damn baby ever! He is just so perfect... I have to agree with all the other comments about you looking amazing! What a beautiful family! I wish I was there to hold that precious gift!
Keep those pics coming!
Jamie