...if I do say so myself. :)
We've had three photo shoots since December (extended Griffith family, Katie only, and Katie & Ben) --- and I have yet to post more than the just one family picture in this Blog. So here is a picture from the most recent photo shoot. It made me smile immediately when I saw it.
I have so much more I would like to write about...returning to work on a "regular" part-time basis (20-30 hours per week) and my new role, our attempts to *do* something about frustrations in our lives (getting healthier, getting more help, etc.), and progress on recent Projects (our yard is being dug up as I write this!)...but that will all have to wait since I just got a call from Ben's school that he is not feeling well, so I need to go pick him up now. (as a reminder, see post below --- this is our life!)
In the meantime, enjoy the picture. How quickly they grow!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! A post! I've been anxiously awaiting! I cannot believe how much Katie looks like Ben - WOW - both super cute of course!
Hope all is going well and that your frustrations are wilting away!
Oh my goodness! Katie looks just like Katherine! Can't wait to hear more from you guys. Katherine, give me a call next time you are out walking!
What a great photo! Life must be fun at your house! Love you guys!
Post a Comment