Yup, that's it! The very last box in our storage locker. And now, it has made its way to our house where it will be unpacked shortly. Can you believe it's taken fourteen months to fully recover from Hurricane Ike. Incidentally, 2009 was the slowest hurricane season in memory. There were only nine named storms, and I don't think any of them threatened the gulf coast or Florida. We still have 9 days left in the official hurricane season though.
When we told the folks at the desk we were done with the locker, they mentioned a lot of people have been emptying out recently and asked if our usage was from Ike damage. So I guess 14 months is about what it takes.
Does anyone need any moving boxes?
3 comments:
that's awesome! way to go! i'm sure it must feel amazing. and i already said this to mark on facebook, but you guys are hilarious with the photos. LOVE IT!!! miss you guys!
by the way, katherine, when you called recently steve's parents were here, so that's why i was out of touch. hopefully we can talk again soon.
Congrats! I wish my basement looked like that!!!
Congrats!!! And I was excited that I was able to park my car in our garage for the first time in a year.... You guys have been working hard!!!
Post a Comment