Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An update....

We've enjoyed all the emails and phone calls from you all (and thanks too for all the blog comments!), so that we'd give you a brief update - which is, there is no update!! No baby yet! Looks like this little guy is still quite comfortable in utero.

I have been having light contractions very sporadically since Sunday night (of course when they started on Sunday night, we got all excited thinking "this is it" and started getting ready). They tend to come in the morning and in the evening, but very few during work - and there is no frequency to them - usually appear in clusters, and then go away for hours. I have my 40-week appointment on Friday, and my doc is going to check for cervical dilation, etc. so we'll see if these are Braxton Hicks, or if they are actually accomplishing anything.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers - and keep rooting for this little guy to decide he's ready to come greet the world!

Love,
Katherine & Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad's 70th b-day is Saturday. If your baby is born on Saturday, will you name him after my dad? There's a nice reward in it for you if you do! ;)
--Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy due date! I hope your appointment today goes well. Good luck with everything. I'm sure you must be going crazy not knowing when this is actually going to happen. We're thinking about you all the time!

Tanino Minneci said...

I'm on pins and needles! I'm so excited.... can't wait to hear good news. Come on little guy! It's nice out here. You've got lots of people waiting to shower you with love.

Good Luck with everything you two (and soon to be three)!

Casey said...

This is like my 5th time checking this blog today... Ziggy! Just be born already!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you and Mark! I hope Ziggy gives you an easy delivery! Can't wait to hear all about it, and see a pic of this beautiful boy!
Love you,
Jamie