Monday, June 11, 2007

He's Here!

Benjamin Howard has arrived! Our very punctual guy arrived on his due date - June 8 at 8:57 PM. Benjamin weighed in at 8 lbs 7.4 oz and is 21 1/4 inch tall. I'll update (someday) with more details about his birth. But in the meantime, here are a couple of photos...





Mark and I are thrilled to have him join our family, although I think Will may be a little less than thrilled to have been relegated back to the place of family dog. Thanks so much to all of you for your thoughts and prayers - we can't wait to share more about Benjamin with you soon!





Love,
Katherine & Mark



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And you look awesome, Katherine! Welcome to the world, Benjamin!

Melissa said...

We are so happy for you both! Benjamin is an adorable little guy. I cant wait to see more pictures and hear more about his birth!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Impressive that you posted something this soon! We can't wait for MORE MORE MORE!!! (Whenever you're ready, of course!)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Congratulations you two! He is so adorable! Fabulous name too - I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Casey said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I can't wait to here more about him and see more pictures! Welcome Benjamin!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to hearing all the details. Hope everyone continues to do well!