To help you see him in this picture - his head is on the left, and the white dots toward the bottom are his spine. This is a side profile.

In this next picture, he had his hand on his eye. I was a little worried that he was going to poke his eyes and hurt himself (because he kept doing this), but I suppose there's nothing I can do about it. And I don't know that I have ever heard of a baby being born with self-inflicted injuries. If you have, don't tell me. :)

I also have a picture of his foot - from underneath - it looks like a little footprint. Very cute, but it doesn't show up at all on the scan.
I'll post another update when we can get another pregnancy picture taken. Also, we have made very good progress on one of our house projects - the laundry room (well, laundry closet really). Between last weekend and this week, we installed new drywall (there was just brick and plywood behind the machines themselves) painted it (yellow on the wall, white behind the machines) cut a new dryer vent, and put up two cabinets! Yeah! It looks really good. I would not have thought that having a neat, clean, newly painted laundry area would make such a big difference, but it does. I'll take pictures of that too, someday...
But right now, I need to hit the inbox again (how does it overfill again so quickly?), then go to the grocery store to get something yummy for dinner and a movie. Mark is on a ski trip with friends in Breckenridge with some friends this weekend, so it's up to me to entertain myself. It also means that I don't have to leave the house (I'm becoming more and more of a homebody! :) But I already miss him, and I'm ready for him to come home! :( Don't worry, he comes home Monday night, so you don't have to feel too sorry for me.
Hope you are all well!
3 comments:
Don't worry! Baby Oedipus is not poking his eyes out; he's scratching his forehead pensively as he's thinking about his wonderful mommy! Very cool blog. Keep all of these wonderful entries for your baby book. I certainly have not done that and now I've forgotten so much. BTW, are you playing xylophone rags for Baby GG in the womb?
Congrats on the laundry room! Once Baby GG is born, that will be one of the most used rooms in your house. No joke! Stock up on the Costco size gallon jugs of Spray and Wash now.
Have you checked out the pregnancy calendar on babycenter.com? It's cool and shows how your baby is developing each week (and you don't have to become a member to use it).
Congrats to Marky-Mark on his CSO audition success!
Wow, you have just about 4 months left. Baby GG is going to be here before you know it!
He no longer looks like Skeletor!
you know... you're a few days behind, Kat.
Post a Comment