Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Comments Fixed

Okay, so I finally figured out that my settings were set to only allow G-mail users to post comments. Now, I think anyone should be able to - so please let me know if you are reading my blog! I know I'm mostly writing it for myself, but I'd love to know if anyone besides Lara is reading it! :) Thanks for being a consistent reader, Lara!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your blog Katherine! It's so exciting to read about both your and Lara's pregnancies and I'm looking forward to more updates on Ziggy!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your blog too! And thoroughly enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too! (now I have your address!)

:-)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Katherine - How fun to read(and see) about your pregnancy! You look amazing, and write beautifully. Wow, the changes to your home are amazing, too! We can't wait to see you soon! I remember gaining quite a bit of weight between checkups and the doctor smiled and said, "Well, that isn't ALL baby..." (That was the month that I ate quite a bit of ice cream...for the calcium of course...Love, mom